Note to New Members ×

For Fin -The Ring !

Guest Miro

That's what I'm talking about! There are some NASTY rough spots in some of those corners. The front wheel lofting up is something that used to always scare the sh*t outta me. We've got a road here that half the time you spend airborne when your riding down it! Great video!

Thanks Miro!

Paul

hi barry

this is the Nürbungring ,one of the nowest track in Germany ,top speed in german superbike about 300 km/h,yes the guy have a year member ticket :rolleyes: so can drive about 2 time in the week:) , the fastest lap A complete lap of the Nurburgring with Helmut Daehne, who holds the all time lap record for this track. During the first part of the video, he follows a person on a Ducati who is the all time second fastest man at the 'Ring, having come within 7 seconds of Helmut's record

http://www.tenmillioneuro.com/Nurburgring_R1vsCLK_DTM.wmv

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

Long: 20,8 Kilometer:biggthump

Kurve: 84 Right-, 88 Left:biggthump

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

bmw_face.jpg

the ring is awsome, any one who live in the UK will know the show Top Gear. they also show it in aus. They have done a couple of episodes on the ring, on featuring the resident pro a chick named Sabrina who drives the BMW M3 taxi around. she got the track record when she was 16 i think. and has held and lost it. she is about 30 now. just search for the episode ont he internet and you will be amazed