Note to New Members ×

New Carving Site

alexgforce

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?p=89613&posted=1#post89613

- At first seeing a copy of our board made me react wrongly... damn etc...Finally after thinking about it with more objective / less personnal mind.

What we think of this, and about the fact that other people are going into the wide board concept:

1. Its good for the sport, it means interest will grow toward freecarving.

2. It means we weren't totally wrong when we started promoting extremecarving, and that the wide boards have a future since they are easier to ride, and still are fun to ride.

3. It means the more board makers into the discipline, the more gear will be available so everyone can benefit from that: more bindings, more boots, more gloves etc....

4. it proves alpine is recovering from darkness ages and find interest ( especially in europe)

5. It means there will be more coverage, maybe in the media or internet to drive everyone looking at carving. When you have 3-4-5 boards to test for a discipline, its not a niche anymore!

So good luck and welcome from the first EC team! :)

Nils

How was the snow in Greece this year? I left after last season, and it was one of the worst ever. A couple days ago I looked through snowreport.gr and I saw that parnasso had another bad season. I also went to Mainalo a couple times last year, have they put a new lift there yet? I think that mountian has a lot of potential with a lift going from lodge to the top. I went to Seli and Kaimak too.

I have a Coiler EC on order. It's a late fall delivery though.

The snow is prety good this year. The best mountains for carving is Parnassos which is closer to other therefore its packed with people during the weekend and Kaimak (carving capital of Greece).

We are still getting snow as we speak.

Next time you visit Greece let us know