Note to New Members ×

Swoard

snowboardfast

I am on the list for another Coiler and will probably get the exact same board, if that tells you anything :biggthump This time I'll probably try to get a custom topsheet, although I think the maple leaf looks pretty cool. I get a lot of compliments on it. It really makes the square tail stand out in the lift line, people behind me are always commenting on the board. One kid called my board "Sick" last weekend. I'm pretty sure that means he liked it.

Thanks for the info. I may contact bruce. I need about the same thing you do. 175cm'sh board. .. I dont know.. mabey ill just stick with the 177AM...

(getting rid of the swoard or old coiler? lol)

Im so excited for next year. First year without my burtons.

Im getting the red elliptical top sheet... I think that is just "Sick"

Matt

How wide is a Tanker 200?

Without going to check it........I think my Tanker is about 245mm wide. To be fair about my boot-out comment, I really don`t need to run angles much lower than 45 but if I`m having a "powder hunting" day I like the lower angles in the soft stuff. The drawback is that if I try to lay a few turns when I come across some hard pack I end up biting the snow:o

I love it in the slow to medium range but once I get really moving it`s sidecut/softness seems to make it turn a little bit to much for my liking.

Can`t wait to get my first dedicated carving board!:biggthump