Note to New Members ×

Just want to say hello !

Guest Miro

Hi to everybody ,i am new here !

My name its Miro i am 38 years old and i live in Germany, i am carving since 2 years ,i will say not so bad :D for old speed junkie :eplus2: ,i am skiing over 20 years.For about 2 years i seen some guys i Austria how nice they go down with the body on the snow,and i just try it and since 2 years dont use skiis anymore .I am racing superbikes in the summer so i now how its this feeling on the edge :1luvu: and a good replace for my gsx-r 1000 .

Nice to find some guys ho have same interest :)

Thanks and hope for i nice time and some tips from you guys :)!

Miro

Hi Fin

Yes ,bevor years i drive in a german superbike races and "The Ring" whas 1 of tracks what we need to drive ,its a very complicate and high speed track,now i just drive few race just for fun ,and go like instructor for different companys ,i even have a video i will put the file so you can enjoy yourself.

I will like Laguna Seca :rolleyes: bevor i am get to old :p .

Welcome Miro,

You'll find quite a few here that have found the cure for the summer motorcycle habit with trenchdigging.

I'll bet you can do a good job of trading tip for tip with them. ;)

Start planning for next year's SES event in Colorado, USA. You'll find some of your countrymen and a whole lot of carving fun.

And if you're ever in California look me up.