Note to New Members ×

Vintage M6 burton ASSYM

Dr D

I think 1990 or 1991 the first year they were Assym would be preferable. Blue and white with the five hole pattern. I had one brand new as my first alpine board and would like to have one for old time sake.

Shhhh I might even ride it once in a while:ices_ange

• 3 weeks later...

I just pulled out my old (first carving board) Burton M6 regular. It is in decent condition considering its age, nicks on edges, some small scratches, nothing major. The deck has a black border, with a purple and orange "surfboard shaped" design inside the border. It has Burton plate bindings with 3 hole mounting. I also have a pair of Burton MGX Mega Flex hardboots, same vintage as M6. What's it worth?

depending on condition that vintage has been selling for anywhere from 35 to 65 dollars plus shipping. the bindings might bring 40 dollars and the boots are probably better sold next fall. Send me some pictures I would love to have an M6 again although this one sounds newer than the one I had. It has 3d inserts you said and is assymetrical regular. I'll make you an offer if you send me pics.

Guest madison907

I have one of them with the old plate bindings. I even fractured my ankle on that bad boy. May I ask, what do you want that for? I rode it last spring, whoa!! Its the blue and white one.

I have one of them with the old plate bindings. I even fractured my ankle on that bad boy. May I ask, what do you want that for? I rode it last spring, whoa!! Its the blue and white one.

ITs the first alpine board I ever owned and puchased new back when I was a kid I would just like to find one for the sentimental value. I might ride it once to see how accurate my memory is but mostly just to have as a wallhanger.

Guest madison907

I actually have the old plate bindings and the three buckle soft boot bindings. I bought the plates for sentimental value a few years ago, the board is in ok shape. I really wouldn't know how much to ask for it. I bought it new. I guess I would sell it for the right price. I will try and get some pictures. If you send me you email, I will get a pic or two out to ya. Later, Gavin

And its a big ass baby:lol: actually I think I looked worse on the carbon 185 identity. Way stiff

I haven't had a chance to ride an old asym though, with the locked in angles. I suppose it would induce a little more ASSym overhang!