Note to New Members ×

Burton Ultra Prime

LambertoMI

Hello,

I have a nice condition Ultra Prime 162 for sale. This is one of the greatest poor condition riding boards. I have used this in a number of questionalble snow days. The board is in great shape, base is in excellent condition. I am looking for a longer board now, perhaps even an aysm PJ or Prime. I can get pitcures if you need them. I would love to see this go to a great home.

This board cruises through powder and softer conditions. I have several boards and need to thin up my quiver.

Looking for $150 or make me an offer. Shipping is what it is. I am in the midwest.

I am trying to get another set of Burton Step-ins as shown on this board to include. These bindings will NOT come with the board. I have a Burton 3D rail type race binding that I will throw in with the board. These are my beloved step ins and will not part with them. Unless the price for the package is that good.

Lamberto

post-2369-141842215674_thumb.jpg

Here are the pictures. I took a picture of the nose where some of the color is missing under the cap layer. There is not chip there, it came from the factory like that. I rode this board for a few years and it has served me well. The base is flawless. Small scuffs and such, but no deep gouges or anything like that. My fellow riders called me anal about the care of my boards. You can see why.

post-2369-14184221566_thumb.jpg

post-2369-141842215663_thumb.jpg

post-2369-14184221567_thumb.jpg

Specs? Sidecut radius? I could use a good soft snow board. For me that is currently an old asm alp. It's been tuned till the wood shows through at the tail bend, And the edge is starting to pull loose there. I think this old dog is finally become unrepairable.

I could not find the exact specs either. I bought the Blue FP of the same year and it has similar specs. But nothing exact. It is a wicked carving board. Great if you get real snow. Unfortunately we do not get that here in the midwest.

Attached are the bindings I do have that are available. Please make me an offer.

post-2369-141842216524_thumb.jpg

post-2369-141842216526_thumb.jpg

post-2369-141842216527_thumb.jpg

its not that bad in fake snow, but like any board, it defintly works better in real snow. I learned almost exclusivly on fake snow because of this crappy snow season. I'm just still ridiculously curious about the side cut so i can decide what I would want for my next board.

Here are some specs I found. The carvers almanac and other sites. The UP changed after 2000. So the spec for the 168 and the other one for the 156 should give you an idea where this one falls. Exact specs I could not find.

Hope this helps

1999 Burto Ultra Pime 156

<table class="bodytext" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"><td height="20"> Effective Edge </td> <td height="20"> 14000 </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td height="20"> Length </td> <td height="20"> 15600 </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td height="20"> Product Specs </td> <td height="20">

</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td height="20"> Product Year </td> <td height="20"> Jan 1 1999 </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td height="20"> Side Cut Radius (1) </td> <td height="20"> 1052 </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td height="20"> Tail Width </td> <td height="20"> 2370 </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td height="20"> Tip Width </td> <td height="20"> 2370 </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td height="20"> Waist Width </td> <td height="20"> 1930 </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

2000 Burto Ultra Pime 168

<table border="1" height="29" width="621"> <tbody><tr><td width="242"> 2000 Burto Ultra Pime 168 </td> <td width="199">sidecu radius = 11.92 </td> <td width="145">effective edge = 152</td></tr></tbody> </table>