Note to New Members ×

OK so now that the lousy olympics are over...

DiveBomber

and BTW WHO GIVEs A F*CK about speedskating,curling,biathlon, figureskating, Big Name skiers that need a good ass kicking...etc... etc... :barf:

If Klug, was in the games, would he have medaled? I mean i though jewel was going have a chance, but all that controversy for nothing? Frankly if i was Klug id be even MORE pissed now.

ANd yeah i was hoping for the hardbooter in the BX to win, and he probably would have if he didnt get bumped right before the end, the the line was another 10ft futher he would have passed the guy that won.

Tyler had better finishes than klug and deserved the spot, so i don't think klug would have done any better. speed skating, biathalon are cool. i think the world can do with a lot less figure skating though. why didnt the champions from the other sports get a "champions gala"? i mean, a curling champions gala would have been more interesting. but oh well, back to a tv schedule without snowboard racing...

and BTW WHO GIVEs A F*CK about speedskating,curling,biathlon, figureskating, Big Name skiers that need a good ass kicking...etc... etc... :barf:

If Klug, was in the games, would he have medaled? I mean i though jewel was going have a chance, but all that controversy for nothing? Frankly if i was Klug id be even MORE pissed now.

ANd yeah i was hoping for the hardbooter in the BX to win, and he probably would have if he didnt get bumped right before the end, the the line was another 10ft futher he would have passed the guy that won.

Let's say you are frustrated by Bode Miller's failure. I think so. And then that women's snowboard cross...

Okay that is sport and since Olympic is every four years that causes it to be so important. That can cause frustration. I think that some of athletes are too arrogant and show off too much... and some nations have too big expectations running this thing as if the bulk of medals was important. What about appreciation for sports and effort, and spirit of the game and...

That ain't evey years SUper Bowl, Stranley Cup or any other type of one country playoffs. Ther you get best out of ALL nations and it is tough. Luck is one of major components. See Apolo Anton Ohno. He deserved gold like nobody else. He worked hard. Yet he had problem with attitude on 1500m... which he then nicely corrected and show world class... even though he has always had problem with that Korean Ahn...

I think one shoulkd not make superstars out of athletes.... and athletes should earn hard to be very much respected. So far I have great respect to Apolo, Shani Davis and few others not neccessarily from American team (well.. I am not American so you should not wonder)