Note to New Members ×

Torino Spoiler Finals (Don't click here if you don't wanna know)

Kent

Guest hreiter

Congratulations to Sigi - he accomplished so much in his career but no Olympic medal - finally he got one - on his own board nontheless!

I think I will get me one of his boards for next season - they look mighty nice!

ah yes thanks for letting me know that before I could get home to see if I managed to program the vcr right but that's great I remember that in an interview after one of the first races in which Sigi used his own boards he said he had some trouble on the run because he wasn't used to a board going that fast :)

To Schoch gang and Sigi.

Swiss folks almost gave beating to the rest of world. When I saw quaterfinal pairs I had enthusiastic and spasmathic laughter. Then I saw that Schochs took family issues who is the best to the world top competition final :)

I just am sorry that Jasey Jay could not go farther.

Yip, that was crazy. I don't get how 2 bindings release just by riding through a little hole. Off course I'm happy for Siggi, I think he could have bet Simon but Filou is in my eyes even one level up. Sigi Grabner and Mathieu were the only persons in PGS mens and womens semi-finals not on Kesslers. Damn - seems that 60-70% did ride a Kessler. With Roland Fischnaller (last 16) on SG Snowboards they were pretty much the second best brand in the mens PGS.