Note to New Members ×

coaches/instructors in keystone or breck?

DiveBomber

....at Copper. He specifically trains alpine snowboard racers. We have flown from MN 3 times this year to work with Sean and have been quite pleased.

http://www.coppercolorado.com/todo/racing/masters/alpine_snowboard_training.htm

Sean MacCarron, Head Coach, 970-968-2318 x45708

Chuck (Dragon Fly Jones) as noted is at Eldora and trains excellent riders.

Matt

Guest dragon fly jones

Thank you!

The truth is without families like Kevan's and yours and all of the other families and riders over the years a coach like myself or Noah or Phil F, Mort, Thedo, Persons, Arch and so many more coaches out there would not be able to do what we do.

I believe that we coaches love it (however I do not want to speak for them) and I think most of us coaches would acknowledge that we are so very grateful to teach and spread the love we have for life in general and for this sport in particular to so many that share our passion and care about snowboarding and the kids and parents who love what they do.

Without you all we could not have this fun and success. So I thank you and all the great families, kids and coaches! I tip my hat to you all.

Guest dragon fly jones

A pass this weekend either Saturday or Sunday just find me I'll be in all black with a sky blue hat orange boots and a black Volkl trust me you cannot miss me. I'll be with all the alpinists at Eldora if you get lost just ask for me.

One note you will have limited mountian access, but give us a few hours and well get ya going.

well im waiting to get some new bindings, if youll recall my broken xbones.

Aside from the finding you part im not 100% sure i understand "a pass this weekend" and the Limited Mtn access part, could you explain a little more?

you up there during the week? Ive never been to eldora, im in centennial

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dragon fly jones

Hey - let me clear it up. i can get you on the training lift with no issues, a full mountian pass will take some doing.

If we are not on the hill training we are training with our kids MTB team (SMBA). What parts do you need for the Xbones let me know if you up for it. I live right by centennial in Denver off of Yale and i-25. I mihght be able to help you out.

Lee - thanks man it was so cool to meet you also. I hope to see you at Nat's at Northstar. I'll do what I can to help you out.

DFJ.

Oldkey's got it. I train regularly with Sean. He's the most observant person I've ever met, and his insights into my racing have improved me dramatically.

Dustin

....at Copper. He specifically trains alpine snowboard racers. We have flown from MN 3 times this year to work with Sean and have been quite pleased.

http://www.coppercolorado.com/todo/racing/masters/alpine_snowboard_training.htm

Sean MacCarron, Head Coach, 970-968-2318 x45708

Chuck (Dragon Fly Jones) as noted is at Eldora and trains excellent riders.

Matt

Not to highjack, but plans are in the works for a camp Arch and I are planning at Copper in early June. Right now it looks like June 1-7. Two freeride days, and four gate training days. Prices are yet to be set. I'll keep everyone posted as plans become solid.

Phil,

gates in June? How can I resist? Just let me know when it's coming together.

Not to highjack, but plans are in the works for a camp Arch and I are planning at Copper in early June. Right now it looks like June 1-7. Two freeride days, and four gate training days. Prices are yet to be set. I'll keep everyone posted as plans become solid.

well im waiting to get some new bindings, if youll recall my broken xbones.

Aside from the finding you part im not 100% sure i understand "a pass this weekend" and the Limited Mtn access part, could you explain a little more?

you up there during the week? Ive never been to eldora, im in centennial

thanks

Have checked these guys out yet? :biggthump

They usually hook up their customers with passes. :cool:

Hey - let me clear it up. i can get you on the training lift with no issues, a full mountian pass will take some doing.

If we are not on the hill training we are training with our kids MTB team (SMBA). What parts do you need for the Xbones let me know if you up for it. I live right by centennial in Denver off of Yale and i-25. I mihght be able to help you out.

Lee - thanks man it was so cool to meet you also. I hope to see you at Nat's at Northstar. I'll do what I can to help you out.

DFJ.

Hey sorry i must have missed these replies. Well i guess email me.

i think the xbones are trashed, but you can havem if you want if you think you can fix them.