Note to New Members ×

Boards for sale

cfj04

I have five boards - price negotiable - I know - I'm going to get slammed with unreasonable offers and I'll ignore them. Will consider trades for Mondo 29.5 boots or intec gear

1) Burton Ulra prime 168 - condition - used but camber still intact - rear aluminum plate knocked off and one bottom shot

2) Sims Carve II 148 - condition - very good

3) Sims Carve II 167 - condition - excellent - one day on the mountain

4) Oxygen APX 148 - condition - brand new

5) Oxygen FR 166 - condition - very good

The garage is getting crowded and these belong on the mountain

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=18bd2309-f676-a3df-5b92-595b1e734577&size=

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=18bd2309-f676-a3df-5b92-595b1e734577&size=

Guest thulsadoom

Hello. Looking for a decent carver with the ability to go all mountain - I dont want it to lock too seriously into a turn. Looks like the oxygen boards you have up there are shaped right for this (free-carve vs more racing-style?). I'm 5'10" 175, reasonably strong, with much experience trying to carve freeride boards. I would think the 166 makes better sense, but what do you think of 147?

Let me know, post back here.

Thanks!

The larger oxygen or sims would be perfect. I think with your size, the smaller rides might be a bit to quick turning for what you are describing.

Unfortunately, both of the larger boards are spoken for. $85.00 each for those that are curious

Curtis