Note to New Members ×

Riding at Mountain Creek tonight

jtslalom

i was out on south last thursday the 16th. didnt see any other hardbooters. i'll be back out this comin thursday the 23rd in the am....

I think I saw you walking in the distance, on your way out. I was on Flows and a Gold Donek. If I'm there I draw the large radius 270 degree turns near the beginner treadmill shack at the bottom. If JTSlalom is there look for a tight radius 360 turn that is growing increasing tighter in radius (near the entrance to the lift line). If ERICJ is there look for the same basic radius (in the same spot) but without the decreasing radius at the end of the loop.

All you need is one quick look, as you board the lift, and you can tell who is there !

Sic

i put down about a 270 increasing radius at the treadmill shack on my last run. i seen a few other "signatures" there too. i figured it was an plate rider, but was too exhausted to do any more runs lookin for ya.

i'll be out with a skier on thursday (and maybe a softbooter too). i'll sign in by the treadmill shack when i get there, but we may head over to north after a lil while....

JT,

Saw you at South today (Monday). But I guess you left early since I waited at the bottom but no JT. I noticed something from the lift in your riding though. And that's the extended left hand with upper arm parallel to board and elbow at a 90 degree and perfectly vertical. You seem to be using that as a reference that as a centerline to draw carves when you are doing crossthru carves in the flats. I tried it. It works good ! BTW, still interested in borrowing the plates.

Well to anyone; I'm off for the next 3 weeks so anything goes, anytime. Let me know if you guys are riding there this week. Weather looks perfect.

Sic

Monday, Pres. Day - Zero G was awesome, big ol soft humpbacks blown into a series of 5 or 6 in a row. That was fun. Loads of air-time. Everybody else stayed away from that side so it was all mine for the day. Suckers.

My sexy wife joined me today, ripping as usual on her soft setup. She carves better than most other riders on the mountain, popping a little air between turns sometimes. :1luvu:

Tomorrow should be sweet once they groom in all of this new blown snow. Anybody going?