Note to New Members ×

178 Renn Tiger

garyj

The board is in good, but not perfect condition. It has the usual cosmetic top sheet blemishes due to binding rub and regular use. The edges are in good condition, and could use a tune. The base has several small nicks and one scratch maybe about 24cm long that would most likely go away with a base grind, and the camber is still very healthy.

The board has not been ridded for over a year, and for this reason I would like to find it a new home. I am asking $250.00 to cover shipping to the lower 48 and any paypal costs if you decide to pay that way. Otherwise, pick it up in Mammoth or Orange County and its yours for 210. Email me through the profile with questions and offers. Thanks. GC

post-99-14184221514_thumb.jpg

post-99-141842215143_thumb.jpg

Erwin, I trust your Colorado trip was good. Fill me in with the details and pics later. I might need your help with getting this board to Aaron, if he decides to take it. I will also need to get the three hole disks before I leave for Mammoth. Give you a call tonight. Thanks. GC