Note to New Members ×

Olympic Ski Racing

NMU Alpine Boarder

It's been eventful to say the least... Bode and Daron falling short in the DH... Lindsey Kildow had her scary training crash yesterday... Thankfully she has been released form the hospital... Antoine Deneriaz scored an upset in the Men's DH...

Any thoughts or comments?

It's been eventful to say the least... Bode and Daron falling short in the DH... Lindsey Kildow had her scary training crash yesterday... Thankfully she has been released form the hospital... Antoine Deneriaz scored an upset in the Men's DH...

Any thoughts or comments?

You mean UNeventful?

I dunno, there are a lot of people who paid USSA A LOT of money this year. You would think Bode would take a PR class. It's pretty loney on top of podium unless people are clapping for you.

I don't wanna spoil, but there's another name in US Skiing on top of the podium today.....

K

I heard about Bode DQing while I was suffering on the stationary cycle(all that work and no road traveled).....

Plus, I marvelled that Bode would switch skis prior to the DH race this weekend :confused:

And that he got Daron to do it,too

And with Kildrow-it looked like she lost that edge on her Lt ski-and the accident was after they "tweaked" the course after being accused by Lindsey and others of being too easy.....

Guest dragon fly jones

Ligety on meth makes him ski fast?

Bode drinking at the Oly's? Nah they must have his butt on lock down.

You have the ski swicth thing all wrong if I read it right.

Phil - gotta love kung fu's words and how humble he is, that kid is gonna smile either way and will do his best.

Lates.