Note to New Members ×

FS:Coiler PR 188

Fleaman

After riding it one last time, I cried and took pictures. My Baby has to go, I want to pick up a shorter radius deck or a longer Coiler AM than the one I have now.

The board was made in December 2001 and ridden for approx 35 times since. It was ridden only once this year and 3 times last.

It was built to my 6'4" 235 lbs frame.

Specs:

170 cm running length

15.7M turning radius

4mm tail taper

7.3 coiler stiffness index

Options:

19.5 cm waist,

Extra reinforcement around the inserts.

The board has a few epoxy filled dings on the edge of the topsheet, some sticker marks and of course, binding imprints.

The base is in good shape, some repairs, never been ground.

Lots of camber left.

The edges are set at 1 degree base and 2 degrees side.

There is a compressed spot on the rear corner of the board from being hit on the ground but it is still sealed and will not affect the ride.

The board is freshly sharpened, waxed and brushed. Ready to ride

Asking Price is $312.56 :biggthump USD shipped and insured to anywhere in Canada and Continental US

Email me through this site.

Extra pics are here

counter-snowboarddiaper040.jpg

counter-snowboarddiaper023.jpg

counter-snowboarddiaper049.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have the plague? syphillus? its a coiler or am I missing something? Did Bruce not have his current mystical powers way back in 2001? I don't understand. perhaps you need to check with Thor vonrippington on the proper way to attract all the tire kickers and wishful thinkers. Come to think of it I am lonely here its cold. Next time I visit I will have to bring friends;)

My 6'3" 265 lb marginally fit butt might be a decent fit then? To bad I am currently in cheap bastard mode. I'm awfully tempted but then I like my testicles right where they are and my wife would certainly attempt to move them elsewhere if I came home with another board. she already doesn't know about the extra boots and the three extra pairs of bindings.:ices_ange

Guest freerider_64

Are you open to any trade for your board? You said you wanted a smaller radius....I have a Nidecker Tornado GS 168 cm....if you're interested....