Note to New Members ×

WTB: 27.0 boots

Joe D

Yes they are the black/grey ones. They have stock liners too-FYI

Perfect, JP! That's the setup I'm looking for. Stock liners ok.

BTW, I sent a 2nd email thru BOL - your ISP might be filtering them.

E-mail me at

businessjd (at) earthlink (dot) net

And thanks, azrcd5 for the post - I think the Fire's were the stiffest they made, right? Probably a bit much for me.

Thanks guys!

JD

the ones I have feel narrow and short for size. I wonder if they would fit you. you sais the ones you had were 27.5 and just fit . Did you mean to big or to small?I measure 27.5 on the right foot and 28.0 on the left and the right one feels to short and to narrow and the left one feels like hell maybe they run small I don't know. anyone out there have any experience with the boot? they rode great if I could just feel my toes after. very solid in the bottom and smooth flex up top nice freecarve boot.

the ones I have feel narrow and short for size. I wonder if they would fit you. you sais the ones you had were 27.5 and just fit . Did you mean to big or to small?I measure 27.5 on the right foot and 28.0 on the left and the right one feels to short and to narrow and the left one feels like hell maybe they run small I don't know. anyone out there have any experience with the boot? they rode great if I could just feel my toes after. very solid in the bottom and smooth flex up top nice freecarve boot.

As previously stated have a pair of Fire's. The Burton's run narrow (I have wide feet) I mesure up as a solid 27.5. This being so I have some issues with the length on my right (bigger) foot with my big toe uncomfortablely agains the end. However, this all goes away when I ride. So it makes sense that they could feel a little short. maybe...

My current 27.5's will be a little too big when they pack out. I've measured my feet several times, under 27.0 on both.

I'm not sure what "line" they were called when still Raichle, but have a pair of this years Deeluxe Suzuka mondo 27 with 6 days of riding on them. I'm having to replace them with a mondo 26. They are just a tad too big. I was hopeful they would suffice, but after 6 days on them, it's apparent that I'll be better off with the 26. I'll have access to them on March 10 (I didn't want to airline with them so I left them at our ski place in Montana. We'll be back there March 10). Thermoflex liner molded once. Intec heels. Obviously in near-new shape with only 6 days riding by a first time hardbooter (so not like they were stressed by a hardcore carver). I'm not sure of your timeline, but like I said, I'll have access to them on March 10.

Chad

• 3 weeks later...