Note to New Members ×

UPZ to TD1 Conversion?

Video66

I Just purchased a beautiful pair of '05 UPZ's, :1luvu:

Thanks Ben!!! :biggthump

Problem is I currently have standard TD1's & the boots don't fit the heel bail.

The boots are Intec compatible.

Questions; 1 - Is there a different heel bail for UPZ's?

2- For step-in conversion is it necessary to use the tall (toe) sole block with the Intec heel receiver or can you just swap heel parts & add step in toe bails? (Bomber is out some of the parts I need)

3- Has anyone tried a TD1 Step-in toe bail as a TD1 standard heel bail or are they the same?

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated, I'm dyin' to try these out & my only option at this point is dremel vs. boots... someone stop me.

I will consider a binding swap if anyone is interested in a great pair of TD1's???

Thanks

DW

I picked up a set of TD1's that were supposed to be standards 2 weeks ago. Rather than send them back I ordered some Intec heels which I was going to install when I got back from holidays.

I might be interested in doing a swap if you want to buy the heels off me ... let me know. There's some wear on one heel receiver, it's more cosmetic than anything, and the replacement part is $15. We can factor that in if yours are in better condition.

Only issue is the time factor ... I'm out of town all next week ... and the season is winding down.