Note to New Members ×

26.5 Boots, Bindings(x2), 26.0 Liners

RDY_2_Carve

Time to offload a few things I'm not using. All shipping will be USPS Priority Insured. I prefer Verified/Confirmed Paypal but am open to other forms of payment.

You can email me via my profile but replying here is the way I'd like you to do it.

ULTRA High Res Pics Avaliable upon request! Be prepared for 3MB a pic!

1. *SOLD!*Burton Ice Boots MP 26.0-26.5, Stock Liners 26.5 Less than 5 days use so pratically brand new. Three Buckles + Built in Power Strap. Five position lean + walk mode. You can spin the Buckles for fine tuning (Micro-Adjustable). Intec compatible. I used Intec on these so heels have never been used and the toe pieces are pretty much perfect. These are nice boots! Asking $125 + shipping. SOLD @ $100 + shipping

n1xhue.jpg

2. Burton "Rat-Trap" Step-In Bindings. I believe these are the Rat-Trap's or also known as the finger breakers. :biggthump They are solid bindings and I never had any problems with them at 165lbs. I only have three hold discs, sorry! Six screws and washers included. Seven degree round universal cant disc included but I do not have screws for these so you'll need to find some from a local shop or something (should not be a problem at all). Also included is the orange dampeners/top sheet protectors.3/9/06-Still avaliable-New Price $70 + Shipping

n1xn5e.jpg

3. *SOLD!*Sims "Steppin" bindings. I don't know much history on these. Light discussion was had here about them. I think one of the cants is missing, but in the thread you'll see people saying they are intact and others are saying the opposite. Also I only have six screws and you'll need eight for these 4-hole only bindings. I'm selling these "AS-IS" so please clarify any questions you may have beforehand so there is no confusion. Asking $40 + shipping otherwise they are off to the land of oldsnowboards.com as a donation. SOLD @ $40 + Shipping. Sorry Bryan!

n1xtl2.jpg

4. *SOLD!*Raichle ThermoFlex Liners MP26.0. I got these brand new and molded them one time. My new SB325's came with color-matched ThermoFlex 26.0's so I just don't need these. Absolutely nothing wrong with them and another six moldings left. I paid $75/shipped here. Asking $55 + shipping OBO. SOLD @ $40 + Shipping

n1xuzd.jpg

I have read where the 4 buckle boots are more desirable than the 3 buckle boots. Do you have an opinion on that? Iam a newcomer to hard booting, would these type of boots be okay for me? Would the moldable liners work in these boots. I also have soft boots would I be able to transfer the moldable liners from boot to boot? Thanks alot.

Do you still have the Sims bindings and do you know if they would fit Head boots?

Thanks

The Sims bindings should work with any snowboard boots. You'll need two more screws as mentioned above and I would make some sort of topsheet protectors.

I have read where the 4 buckle boots are more desirable than the 3 buckle boots. Do you have an opinion on that? Iam a newcomer to hard booting, would these type of boots be okay for me? Would the moldable liners work in these boots. I also have soft boots would I be able to transfer the moldable liners from boot to boot? Thanks alot.

Four buckle vs. three buckle is probablly a matter of stiffness. The built in power strap helps with cinching things down on these boots. Locked in these boots were just as stiff or stiffer as my Raichle SB224's IMHO. The stock liners have some plasticy stuff on the tongues that make them alot stiffer than using a moldable liner.

I would recommend these boots to a beginner or intermidate carver.

Yes-the 26.0MP liners were molded in these boots and worked pretty good but did not help accomidate my wide foot.

From what I understand using hard boot liners in soft boots is not recommended but I personally have never tried it. In theory it should not work as your soft boots have a different "shell" shape than the hardboots that the liners would be molded in. If you molded a liner to your softboot "shell" then it may work but again I've never tried and cannot recommend it.

If you are interested in both we can work out some kind of package deal.

Updated status of items. Lowered price on the Burton Race Plates.

Sierra the Sims bindings just went out. After looking at them some more they look complete (minus the two screws). Again I would make some topsheet protectors for these...

Whaack I sent you an invoice and everything is packaged up and ready to go.

JPW: Rec'd bindings today. Great packing job and quick response. Many thanks and have a great time at SES. First big storm of the season here in the Northeast tonight. Hoping for a powder day or two up in here, y'all!!!

Cheers! - Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Still have the Burton Rat-Trap Bindings-price reduced again. I paid $20 from another BOL member for the cant disc to complete this set (again no screws as I didn't recieve any). So theoretically I'm making a whopping $50 on these pratically brand new bindings. These things have less than 10 days on them.

There have been questions about pre-release with these and let me assure you that you will not be able to escape them once you are clipped in. Forgetaboutit Also the springs are pratically brand new in these as they were sent back to Burton and replaced/relubed as part of a recall. Since then they have been used 3-4 times. Just make sure your hands are nowhere near these bad boys when they release and you'll be good to go. These were Burton's attempt at a "step-in" binding-pre Physics. They got about 1/2 of the Step-In part taken care of as getting in is pretty darn easy. Getting out though you have to move the lever about 1/3 to 1/2 way back to move the rear bail just enough to get your boot free.

So anyways $70+Shipping is the reduction. I'll give it another week or so then off to the E-to-the-Bay. Peace