Note to New Members ×

Volkl RT 183 GS for sale

Guest owaysys

Guest owaysys

WILL BE POSTING PICS THIS SATURDAY NIGHT (2/4)...

I've decided to try to sell this baby...

First off, I've got to say that GaryJ has first right of refusal on this board, since I am waiting for him to get back to me from my response to his "wanted" ad. If he passes, though, it'll move on to the next contact. So on, so forth.

Board was purchased two seasons ago from a friend of mine who was a Volkl-sponsored racer at the time. Board was unused and shrink-wrapped in factory plastic when I bought it. Not sure of the model year, but it has a topsheet that is black on the nose and fades to yellow at the tail. Base is all black w/big yellow Volkl logo at the nose. It's been ridden a total of 14 days, with anywhere between 2 and 10 runs for each of those days. Never off-piste, never anywhere near a rock. Base is perfect and has been babied with race wax since new. Edges are perfect, with a 1 degree base bevel, 2 degree side bevel. Topsheet is in perfect shape. There is one sticker on the topsheet on the tail next to the RENNTIGER logo. It's a R.E.D. sticker.

I don't have pictures right now, but I can get them this weekend, as the board's in my locker at the mountain.

Asking $425 plus actual shipping cost. Firm. If you're interested, send an email to owaysys@hotmail.com. As I said, GaryJ has first dibs, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Scott I sent you an email. Thanks for the first right of refusal, but due to the reasons mentioned, I will not be able to perform immediatly. So, good luck with the sale, and I will be watching to see how it goes.

To everyone else, these boards are bomb proof, very stable at speed, but can also be a snappy ride. Mine has become my staple board and was raced before it became mine, and it still has beautifull camber. Price should't be a big consideration for one of these boards in good condition.