Note to New Members ×

Stevens Pass

Jon Dahl

I will be up at Stevens Pass on 2 Mondays, Jan.23rd and Feb.13th, with my daughter, and some friends from a local private school. I will be able to break away for a few hours to kill the hill with anyone who is in the area. Also am up for a little nite boarding Sunday eves or possibly a Thursday nite. PM me if you are going to be around, or if you feel an outbreak of the dreaded HB disease and have to skip work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pepe Le Pew

I find this now (way after it happened)...

I was there but don't remember seeing another carver (nor trenches that weren't mine).

This mountain is not that big!

Eric

I was there, and didn't see you. I spent a lot of time in the am on the backside lookin' for pow, and not finding any. Rode some of the afternoon with some kids from the private school (P.E. credit!) and finished the day on my f2 Breezer cruising. Will be there Monday the 13th w/ my 12 yo daughter. Will turn her over to an instructor early so I'll be trenching w/ the Renntiger in the am. Then cruising with the school group & friends in the afternoon. PM me if you'll be there so we can make some laps together, it's always great to watch your form on the slopes, I always learn something!

Guest Pepe Le Pew

I don't go over there very often. They don't do such a good job with grooming on that side.

I believe I was there from 10:30AM for about 4 hours...

I'll be at SES on Monday so I guess I won't see you!

Maybe next time...

Eric

I was taking my daughter back out after lunch yesterday, and looked down and what I saw did not register with me at first. I was looking at a Burton Factory Prime w/TD1's mounted on it topped w/ Burton boots! Introduced myself to a guy named Tim, who was out for the first time in a while, and had been a poster here a while back. Caught up w/ him later and made a few runs. Had a great time, and it was good not to be the lone ranger!

• 1 month later...

Anyone going to be up at Stevens this weekend? I plan on it myself and am willing to wait around if someone wants to meet up in the A.M. Carve the first 2 hours or so until the snow goes to pot, then switch to my hack around board and cruise till I'm tired, and go home. Post or pm me.