Note to New Members ×

Stratton or Killngton this Friday(1/13/06)?

Stan

Well . . . hello! It says last time I was on this MB was a year ago. Dang.

For those who still remember me - I'm alive, well, healthy and (arguably) in a right mind. The reason for me being absent from the board and the slopes is found at the link below.

http://home.comcast.net/~stan_popov/BeepBeep.JPG

Anyhow - going to ride somewhere in VT this Friday, depending on where I can find someone to ride with.

Post here who's out and about!

Hi! If I can swing the time off work, I'll be at Stratton Friday.

Does anyone know what the conditions might be like? I see rain is forecast for Wed. When I was there Jan 2, the conditions were loose granular over a very hard pack.

EDIT: I'm definitely going to Stratton Friday with my girlfriend. Look for a carver in a yellow jacket on a blue Donek. Oh, I'll have a radio on FRS 13:31.(If I remember the darned thing!)

Conditions were sucking as of Tuesday and getting worse every day. I know the Donek is new so I'd bring an older stick if you have one. Lot's of rocks being brought to the surface by the groomers and some thin spots starting to pop up. Real shame considering how good it was just a couple of weeks ago.