Note to New Members ×

Not enough adjustment in my TD2's

trikerdad

Maybe Fin can address this but, I find my TD2 step ins are too short. I'm using Indy 29 boots on a stock Coiler 184 FC at 60 degree angles. With the heel block all the way back on the back foot, I'm about half a cm shy of having heel overhang but, I have about 1 cm of toe overhang. It's not enough to cause toe drag but, I'd like to be more centered over my edges. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Trikerdad,

The TD2 step-in has a huge range of adjustment as far as centering the boot (good thing to do). However, as expected, the ability to bias the boot forward and backward on the base plate is reduced as the boot gets larger in size.

As a side note: do me a favor and measure the insert pattern on the snowboard and make sure it is truly centered. Being a Coiler I am pretty sure it is, but still worth checking for clarification.

On the larger boots (29-31) you can get pretty close to maxing out this movement. We do have a small amount of Extra long base plates I can swap out for you (no charge) that should allow you plenty of centering options for those larger boots. Contact me directly and we'll get you going.