Note to New Members ×

Busting out the 197 Burner today

carvedog

After something like 70 inches of snow here in the last week and a half, now two days of cold and grooming I think it is time to bust the big board out. Clear as a bell here at 6:30 but supposed to get cloudy this afternoon. Talked my wife into opening the store so :ices_ange gonna go see if I can let her rip.

Wish you all were here.

)

(

)

(

)

Thrashed myself today. Damn it was good. :biggthump

Upper Grey was not groomed but the rest of the mountain was. Broadway Face impeccable. Canyon was on fire. :flamethro. Olympic Ridge is buffed and of course no one - as in zero people were on it.

Greyhawk mid and lower was buff as well. I am not worthy but I tried to put in the biggest, baddest curbs I could. That is what my wife calls my trench.

Going to try again tomorrow am. By afternoon the skidders had pushed up piles of fluff that you had to be on your toes for. But still darn good.

Tis the season. I never know when I can get up until the night before. Jon if you can make it up I can usually bust out for a couple of hours in the morning. So come on up.

Jerry