Note to New Members ×

Craig's list sale

EPIK CARVE

D- I just sorta skimmed and missed the escrow thing. I just do local stuff on CL with decent success- some real flakes out there. I have seen some alpine stuff but pretty rare. I guess I prefer it the old fashioned way, cash after inspection or delivery.

in person is definitely easier, but if you live in a remote area or cant find what you need near you, theres really no reason to buy from a distance.

I have purchased things based on faith, and 99% of the time came out fine. I have sold many, many items to people and never had a problem, so keep in mind that there are trustworthy people out there.

I bought my first alpine snowboard from D-Sub....went fine. (Coiler AM177)

It's basically a trust thing. You have absolutely no buyer protection whatsoever.

The question is: Do you believe this person? Do you believe in the inherent goodness of humanity? (lol)

Try for local, if you can. If you can't, either order from a reputable business (eg. Bomberonline) or reputable people.