Note to New Members ×

FS: Blax Franz 27.5

alexeyga

Due to a certain incompatibility of my feet with DSM boots selling the pair of Blax Franz 27.5 boots.

I just got them from PeterC, but as I’ve told, I have a bad pressure point with both Heads and Blax boots, although since these are used and liner are already packed, they are not as bad. As a bonus my left foot is about .5 larger than my right foot, so 28 Heads were a little too large, 27.5 Heads were perfect, but with a pressure point blocking the blood-flow and left toe feeling a bit too tight... 27.5 Blax are perfect, I’ve managed to buckle them without the pressure point, but the left toe is still tight and hurts after riding... So I switched to Suzukas, which are a bit more friendly lengh-wize... (and feel quite a bit different)

Anyways, I’ve used these boots only once since I’ve got them, they are in very good condition, a bit softer than Head Stratos Pros.

100$ US shipped anywhere in North America

Feel free to call at 514-572-1490, Alex

1/2 OT: I’m still confused with sizes, I’m 10.5-11 street, 27.5 mondo, 27.5 Heads were the lowest I could get in, Yet I rode once in 26.5 Raichles, which were very tight but still comfy... Finally, got 27 Suzukas... which are about 9 street... The sale rep was like “WTF? I’m 10.5 street and 28.5 mondo!!!”.... :freak3:

img05031bd.jpgimg05092bf.jpg

img05102ac.jpgimg05116bx.jpg

img05122lh.jpgimg05134gh.jpg

These are identical to the Line Transfer boots I just bought. Man, do I love these boots. Infinitely adjustable forward lean (to a point). Micro-adjust buckles. Very comfortable liners. I haven't used them yet and was going to post a review after I rode on them but I just had to comment on this item.