Note to New Members ×

What should I get?

Jeffrey Day

What is your current set-up?

Bindings need to work as part of a larger system ie. if you have a super stiff board, you will loose performance with a softer binding, like wise if you have a softer board you might not want a real stiff binding because you might have too much leverage, etc....

My current and most used ride is a Donek FCI-163 w/ the Olympic step-ins! Love this set-up!

The new bindings wil be for my new Donek RC-167GS which Sean says is a bit softer than my FC163!

PS: Hey Bob, I really sorry to here about Joe. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been for you.

Guest Pre School Rider

Jeffery,just don't go there! The X-bone has some fit issues,and definately isn't a binding I'd recommend for ya. Bomber's TD-2 is the best choice,but may be a bit difficult to get (sold out quickly this year!),but if Fin has 'em,get them. I gotta say the CATEK is usually on the 'want' list too,though it may be a bit stiff feeling underfoot. F-2's Intec step-in is worthy of consideration,but it's probably only available through Blue Tomato(online overseas ordering) stateside.