Note to New Members ×

Okemo this Friday and Saturday

skipuppy

Hey all,

I will be at Okemo friday and saturday (after my first final). This would be 12/16 and 12/17. As you can see in my avatar- I wear a bright orange jacket, silver helmet, orange goggles, and ride goofy on my PJ. It will be blizzarding so... I don't know how many people will actually show.

Would love to bump into somebody though!!

~Tonja

Sorry we missed you today. I was watching out for you. I'm pretty sure I saw you at Stratton yesterday but thought you had planned on being at Okemo so figured it must have been someone else.

Okemo was pretty fantastic today. I rode with Greg, Cliff, and Mark.

I'll be there tomorrow too but on a soft boot setup. I'm teaching a kids class.

Hehe. I had such a hard time at Okemo today!!!! It probably would have worked a lot better on a soft boot set up. I ended up doing a lot of "snowboarding" on my alpine board. Oh well.

Went to Starting Gate and got my boots adjusted. Hopefully- after three seasons of adjusting they will finally be pain free next Friday when I go again (probably Okemo again).

Yesterday at Stratton I was on my twin tip skis. If you saw me I was probably sitting around on one of the green runs waiting for my dad to get down. He fell three times on that run and at the end of it decided he was done and getting older. Poor guy. I decided not to brave the snow by myself and hang out and have some father-daughter time. Not a waste. :biggthump