Note to New Members ×

Sims Burner 162 For Sale Never Used

Guest F150freak

I'm hoarding a couple of short boards for my kids to grow into but they are probably too small for me - a Rossi Throttle 159 and a Burton Factory Prime 160. I don't know, are these SL boards?

Other than that, I have:

168 Volkl Renntiger RT GS

175 Coiler Racecarve

174 Prior 4x4

164 Volkl Spline freeride/boardercross

160 Burton Fish

I need something softer and smaller radius for mellow riding with the family. My 9 year old, 13 year old and skier wife just don't seem compelled to go balls-out fast. My 13 year old is getting close. Also just want a Sims Burner just to ride a few times and hang on the wall as piece of snowboarding history.

I'm hoarding a couple of short boards for my kids to grow into but they are probably too small for me - a Rossi Throttle 159 and a Burton Factory Prime 160. I don't know, are these SL boards?

Other than that, I have:

168 Volkl Renntiger RT GS

175 Coiler Racecarve

174 Prior 4x4

164 Volkl Spline freeride/boardercross

160 Burton Fish

I need something softer and smaller radius for mellow riding with the family. My 9 year old, 13 year old and skier wife just don't seem compelled to go balls-out fast. My 13 year old is getting close. Also just want a Sims Burner just to ride a few times and hang on the wall as piece of snowboarding history.

I guess they are not....I thought I saw somewhere that you sold long sticks for short ones.....

Anyway, check your email.

Skategoat,

Curious about your feedback on the Volkl Spline. I just bought one on a whim but haven't ridden it yet. I also have A Volkl Cross 168 which has been great to rip on - any comparison?

CJ

I absolutely love it in the right conditions. It's my go-to stick when the snow is really sloppy and/or soft. I use it with plates (TD1s) and it carves on a dime. Very short turning radius. I've tried soft boots with it and absolutely hated it. I almost sold it and then I tried it with plates one last time and had the time of my life in soft, spring snow.

Never rode the Cross but I understand the Spline is a slightly softer version of the Cross.

The best part was the Spline cost me $100 brand new.