Note to New Members ×

WTB - Any F.A.S.T. StepIn Bindings

RCrobar

Hello

I'm looking for a pair of FAST bindings (any brand) at a brother-in-law price.

Here it the story ....

One of my close boarding friends is finally talking about getting back into boarding. He has a Checker Pig G6 in his garage, this is the last board/season that he actually rode!

I just bought him a pair of Raichle 125's for $40 bucks (the Raichles came with FAST heels installed), he bought a Burton Super Model a few years ago ... but still has not ridden it yet!

He wants step in, the gut gets in the way when bending over to do up the toe clips :biggthump I offered him a pair of my old Burtons, but he really wants step ins.

So, if you have an old pair of step in bindings, that aren't being used, please send my an e-mail.

Thanks in advance for any help

Rob

Hey Rob, I had a pair of bindings but I gave them to my bud here at Apex. You might want to reconsider, I think snowpro bindings dont have 3 hole disks if he wants to mount them on his supermodel. Unless you have some sort of awesome machining skillz. :D

YOu won't find a 3 hole disk for your Fast set up, I went to my local machine shop and had some made up for the Snow Pro bindings that I was using at the time. In order to use the disks that I had made required elongating the kidney shaped holes on the base plate. I just used a dremel tool to elongate the holes and everything worked great. The oly problem encountered was trying to run extreme angles, I couldn't rotate the bindings anymore than 65 degrees, not that this would be an issue unless you ride a Virus. I can post pics if you want.