Note to New Members ×

Holy Skwal, Batman!

Skwalleur

i enjoyed minutes 2 through 6 and 16 through 18. Completely agree with you on the outfits. As a minority athlete I have to have respect for them... I don't believe the body is meant to stand like that naturally... I can't even walk a straight line normally- much less would I be capable of standing on one of those bent like that. Does it promote bad posture?

I don't believe the body is meant to stand like that naturally... I can't even walk a straight line normally- much less would I be capable of standing on one of those bent like that. Does it promote bad posture?

It actually feels more natural than one could imagine, because you get less difference between heelside and toeside. Also, walking a straight line isn't that hard if you got the speed - it's like riding a bike. It takes a little getting used to, but for me it's often feels weird on the first turns on the days I use a regular alpine.

9.jpg