Note to New Members ×

Donek on ebay

jdgang

Guest The Waterboy

Actually this board was posted in the BOL Classifieds about a week ago - as far as I know, (apart from me) it didn't seem to attract any interest.

Price sounded good but after having a good close look at the graphics on the base & deck I wasn't so sure; they're a little um... eccentric, and it made me wonder if they were the main reason for the sale... and the chief obstacle to the board being sold long before now.

Still thinking about it though & regardless, will be interested to see how much it goes for.

Cheers!

If I didnt know better I would think that the seller planted this thread to sell the board for the highest price possible (doesnt everyone want to sell things for the most $'s on Ebay?) But in fact the seller has nothing to do with this thread it seems like BOL is a self prepetuating advertising machine for Ebay.

Im sorry but why the suspicion? what would be wrong if the seller DID do that? and whats wrong with the seller wanting good money for it? with people here offering $100 for boards...

I just dont understand what people consider a bargain? I mean..$300 for a lightly used, well built, plenty of life left...thats a ripoff? It probably wont even hit $300....

The LEAPIN LIZARD 171 Donek FC1 was posted for sale on BOL classifieds and it didnt sell the the owner put it up on Ebay (not my board). If I didnt know better I would think that the seller planted this thread to sell the board for the highest price possible (doesnt everyone want to sell things for the most $'s on Ebay?) But in fact the seller has nothing to do with this thread it seems like BOL is a self prepetuating advertising machine for Ebay. As soon as it hits the BOL classified the posts generate the interest and redirect the viewers to the Ebay auction.

You are right I am not the seller of the board....as for the posting I believe I was doing to as a benefit to the people of BOL..for those people who might only have the time to go to BOL and not do a full search on ebay..I have purchase many an item from eBay (carving related and not) and BOL and both have come through for my carving addiction...over the course of 1 year I have pick up 2 boards 1 binding and 2 boots...all for great deals... I hope to one day own a board like that or similar and the only places I go for it is BOL or eBay