Note to New Members ×

USASA Giant Slalom at Wacusett 1-3-04

Guest OlderBoarder

Guest OlderBoarder

anyone else gonna be there? it starts a 8am. according to the USASA web site i'll be competing(ha!) in the "Legends" class! should be an interesting learning experience:eek:

sounds fun. but Mass/ Southern New Hampshire is so icy right now we might be better off with crampons and a running start.

who needs control when we have speed, right. wachusetts here i come!

I'm going to try to spectate at Wachusett tomorrow depending on the weather pattern. Bob J , let me know if you'll be there. I may bring a few boards and take some laps down the ice rink. Hopefully the Zamboni will smooth things out. Might have to run the serrated edges.

I'll be at the GS tomorrow. Worked up there for a good 13 hours today, but managed to squeeze in some runs between lessons. Conditions weren't great, but the race course should be nice and firm, unless its pooring rain. look forward to seeing you all out there!

-Steve

I hope to see all of you guys out here at Bousquet for this sundays races. We are putting on both the GS in the AM, and the SL in the afternoon to make up for the cancelled Blue Hill Race.

Snow guns go on today for the next 3 days/nights, so there will be plenty of snow for the events...