Note to New Members ×

outlook for Park City & Snowbird ??

bjvircks

How does it look for Utah early December? (10-17) :confused: Last year I was there 1st week of Dec and had great time.:biggthump Looking bleak so far. All webcams depressing. :( Is it too early to start sacrifice of virgins?

If PC, Canyons, (Deer Valley for the skiers in my group), Snowbird/Alta are poor... where to?? (lodging at PC)

Utah is having a slow start this year. The Precip's been there but it's been unseasonably warm. I've heard direct from Billy out at Copper and a storm just rolled through handing them just under 2 feet of fresh. Before that, I hear it was real boney. Colorado snow is usually a good sign for Utah.

It's definately late this year but have faith!! It's Utah! and your dates are a month away. You should be good.

Dave

Yeah, October/November have been a bit warmer this year, but our precip. totals are way down compared to last year (Oct/Nov). But I'm looking out my window right now and the mountains are getting it as I type this :biggthump

Like Dave said - Have faith! It's coming!

Precip.

Yea Kirk....

I meant the Precip's been here lately. It has been a dry fall though. Raining at my house right now and my nipples are hard so either it's chilly here and chilly enough for snow up high or I'm getting aroused typing this post. Could be either or both since I'm thinking of turns right now.

Dave

Precip.

Raining at my house right now and my nipples are hard so either it's chilly here and chilly enough for snow up high or I'm getting aroused typing this post. Could be either or both since I'm thinking of turns right now.

Dave

Oh beehaave!

Stepped outside a while ago with a t-shirt - same effect :eek: Has to be the temps :D

Thoughts of railin' turns make me HOT!

No lie: Made a few adjustments and clipped into my Burner last night (living room carpet) - went to bed and had a dream about makin' turns on that bad boy. STEEP, WIDE - screamin' runs. Didn't want to wake up :1luvu:

If I was planning an early season trip, I'd hit up Mt Baker in washington! They've got a lot of snow right now. I don't think that there'll be much of a base in park city anytime soon. It's currently 33F at the canyons right now at a little after 1am. Snow is in the forecast though! Pray for snow!