Note to New Members ×

Prior 175 custom - 160 waist

cfj04

Selling for $150 to whoever responds first. Originally offered for best offer and mostly received trade offers. I don't need any other boards right now ( I think 12 is enough - for now ;) )

I acquired this board in a trade not realizing the waist width - to narrow for a mondo 30 boot (In my opinion) 175 length - sidecut approximately 14. In good shape - time for a tune-up? - with plenty of base and edge life.

Any narrow waist riders out there?

Photos are below

Retronaut

Shoot me your email address and I'll get you some photos. As for the width - I would recommend looking at your current boot/board spacing and determine if your binding angles will work for a 160 width board

Also, I have no way of telling it's age. Pictures can help you make that call when I send them to you

Hey, I know that board! 175 16 waist 13.5 sidecut, fairly stiff center softer nose and tail. Good for someone around 170 or more. Must be about 8 years old (give or take). I originally sold it to the sitski guy (Tom I think) that flipped it because it was too stiff for him if I remember correctly. I bought it used from Prior a few years back.

Hey, I know that board! 175 16 waist 13.5 sidecut, fairly stiff center softer nose and tail. Good for someone around 170 or more. Must be about 8 years old (give or take). I originally sold it to the sitski guy (Tom I think) that flipped it because it was too stiff for him if I remember correctly. I bought it used from Prior a few years back.

I've also seen this board when I went to MSLM 3years ago. It looked like a skwal compared to my Ultra Prime 168. :eek::eek: