Note to New Members ×

Bomber Plates for a Skateboard!

astrokel

Was browsing the NDSA site and found this! Fin start up the CAD and lookie see the next market oppurtunity for you guys!

TD1 Gas Pedal for PSR On 9/20/2005 billbee wrote in from United States (66.214.xxx.xxx)

I saw many setups this past week at the "Worlds", notably various cant/wedge configurations made of wood or foam. Many serious snowboarders spend much time with canting both front and rear feet. It occurred to me that my Bomber TD1 plate binding might be just the ticket. Low and behold, the cant plates mounts up with no modification offering fore and aft adjustment.I am using the 6 degree cant plate. The plate can rotate through a range of angles. It feels wonderful under foot and makes double pumping a breeze. The best thing is that this can be put together inexpensively as spare parts from Bomberonline.com . It's simply amazing, it really really works !!!!

NDSA deck reviews

post-1503-141842205918_thumb.jpg

post-1503-14184220592_thumb.jpg

post-1503-141842205922_thumb.jpg

My buddy Martin won the Am. Tight Slalom At worlds on a board copied from the first SL board I ever built and shaped ( in july). It has a tail made to feel more like a snowboard also.

Racer X.. Jason Mitchell(current pro world over all champ) who works at Bola’s shop uses pp c-block foam to creates a pocket of sorts to hold his front foot steady. I now do the same thing and it makes a huge difference.

We just started making bolt down toe blocks at Hardbooter to do a similar thing for your front foot. :D