Note to New Members ×

What kind of binding?

Guest AlpentalRider

I would not rule them out altogether. I think that people who do bust their carriers are either really strong, aggressive riders or just heavier. I had to get my girlfriend carriers becuase she wears a 22mondo boot and becuase there aren't too many bindings out there which are burton compatible and size down that low. She only weighs about 110lbs so TD's or cateks might be a little too much for her. For the limited amount of carving she does, they work fine. On a personal note, I would not buy them for myself but given the right circumstances, they are appropriate for some riders.

you are light, not aggressive, don't want a stiff binding and are willing to pay close attension to the interface of your binding buy em up if they are cheap.

Here the burton stuff gets a bad rap but there is allot of other junk out there too such as the old blax bindings and so on, I assure you that those bindings suck but there is worse out there.