Note to New Members ×

Racing

HI guys. This winter i wanted to start board racing but i cant seem to find any place to start. I live on the close to the vermont mountains, Gore , and Windahm, hunter area. I did one MT Dew race last year and a few local mountain races and loved it. So i want to get in to it more. Im 15 years old too.

Thanks

NICK

Guest Randy S.

Billy, Will you come coach me next year? If I'd had that much info the past few years I might be able to make the US C team. Dang.

BTW, it is www.usasa.org. Click that link and you'll have the info on local series. Noah probably knows more about the Mass one than anyone else here.

See you at Nationals at Northstar this year? That's only about 15 minutes from my cabin so I'm planning to be there.

Guest Randy S.
Randy -

got a spare bed for a fellow BOL rat?

-Noah

Probably. Something tells me there will be a lot of people camped out at Chez Randy that weekend. Last season it was the Park City team. Some cute girls on that team who can carve like mad. Too bad they are either married or young enough to be my daughter.

Guest dragon fly jones

Randy - is the leg healed up?

Old Noah Bear - you and me need to hook up and drink the bad thoughts away.

I am looking forward to Northstar, smaller place awesome alpine race hill and shizzz it's tahoe - 30 minutes away from the slots in South Shore or Reno, man this is going to be off the chain.