Note to New Members ×

OT: Motegi Bound

Gecko

well after living in Japan for 3 year I'm finally going to be able to attend a MotoGP race here...I've got a ticket to Motegi on the 18th of September to see Val, Hopper and everyone else tearing up the track...next to carving on Boards, motocycles are my next favorite carve. Pictures will be posted

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY will I attend, unless if I happen to be lucky to rub shoulders with red bull squad (which my buddy did and had a helicopter ride for 15 minutes, instead of 2.5 hours drive). via roadracingworld.com, i think one night they're charging 1600 dollars for one night?

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY will I attend, unless if I happen to be lucky to rub shoulders with red bull squad (which my buddy did and had a helicopter ride for 15 minutes, instead of 2.5 hours drive). via roadracingworld.com, i think one night they're charging 1600 dollars for one night?

we are leaving early in the AM to ride a bus up to Motegi...though I want to see the big boys it's the 125 and 250 that has me excited since that is where the real racing is...