Note to New Members ×

Oxess BX 12M Sidecut 260mm Waist Width $250 Shipped

Mthib17

Up for sale is an Oxess BX board. I bought this board 3 years ago used. The specs are as follows:

-163cm length

-260mm waist

-12M side cut radius

-flex 180 lbs+ (approximate)

-Edges set at 1 degree base, 2 degree side 

-Construction: Titanal

This board isn’t winning any beauty contests. The top sheet has multiple chips that were filled in. The edges are sharp, but thin. There are pictures with a dime for reference. The base still has pretty good structure. There’s one filled in core shot that is pictured. This was filled right after it happened by a shop. Some scratches, but nothing crazy. I can peel off the storage wax if someone wants more info. 

I’m told this board originally belonged to Liam Moffatt. I’m not sure if it is custom or stock. This would make a great early season board/trainer. Or for someone who is trying to learn soft boot carving on the west coast. It’s a bit of a hand-full on the east coast with the side cut. 

Asking $250 shipped. This includes up to $50 in shipping credit via pirate ship, and includes all PayPal/Venmo fees.

IMG_2782.jpeg

IMG_2783.jpeg

IMG_2784.jpeg

IMG_2786.jpeg

IMG_2788.jpeg

IMG_2787.jpeg

Edited by Mthib17

• Mthib17 changed the title to Oxess BX 12M Sidecut 260mm Waist Width $250 Shipped