Note to New Members ×

OT: Hit by car on my bike

Mike T

hey man, sorry to hear about your run in with a stupid driver. welcome to the club, seems like everywhere you go you meet cyclists who have had their turn at being a hood ornament. Glad to hear you weren't too seriously hurt, and that the driver that hit you had a conscience and stopped. The same couldn't be said about the idiot that hit me 4 years ago. Here's to a speedy recovery(raises glass) :)

yesterday i was riding on the 2nd day of a ms 150 charity ride. a group of us passed through an intersection in westport mass when the driver of a f150 got pissed cause somebody in the group for an unkown reason flipped him the bird. the driver pulled over got out of the vehicle, i happened to be the lucky rider passing so he pushed me. it was not a big push, i had both feet on the ground and didnt loose balance at all. i just couldnt believe what a moron this guy was. so we called the cops, didnt let him leave and he will get charged with assault. i doubt anything will happen to him but maybe they will make him ride a bike to work for a month. ha ha....

john