Note to New Members ×

Making feedback real

Rob Stevens

I’ll make it short.

When it comes to technique, what works for a fit, 5’7” climber or yoga master, weighing in at 140 lbs will not work the same way for someone at the opposite end of that scale. 
 It’s been said before here that if you want feedback that will help you, provide a minimum of baseline information about you physically. 
 A clip of you in motion will also help. 

As an exercise, how do you all think the heelside turn positions might be effected by size, weight, fitness, or even equipment? I’m leaving out the toeside because it’s easy.

I said I’d keep this short, so won’t inject my own thoughts at the start.

• Like 6

Are you calling me fat ? With my large butt I find heelsides rather easy. On a serious note, I watched Buell up here at Powder grind out beautiful turns on the steepest terrain, he is a little shorter and 60? lbs lighter and in way better shape than me. Always have equipment a little beyond what you think you can handle, your riding will progress into it. Either that or you'll shoot off the trail into the trees. Happy Trees !

bob2.jpg