Note to New Members ×

Coming home

Gecko

Well in typical Navy Form my whole life is being turned upside down...my orders arrived today and after some study, the bad news is I will be missing all of the Japanese Snowboard season...good news I should be in New England before New Years...hell we'll get practically a whole season to decide where we're getting our 06-07 season passes (shipping boards and such to my parents in R.I rather than waiting for the packout) I need to decide if I'm gonna buy/order another Coiler (169 AM maybe). ECES here I come:D

Originally posted by Jack Michaud

I'm thinking we'll have to have a vintage boards day at the ECES, so I *trust* you'll show up with a Weapon, right??

I might bring it but I won't be riding it I am way too spoiled on my RC175 to consider another board...well except maybe a 169AM...

More news it look even better now. I seem to be leaving in mid November with a stop over in Vegas (to pick up a new Diesel Liberty) then San Diego before heading to R.I to spend the holidays...now I have to ship my board to my parents so I can ride over the holidays. I really can't wait to carve New England again.