Note to New Members ×

M29 Deeluxe Track 325 Boots

J-bonz

All, I have a pair of Allmost Brand New Deeluxe Track 325 Hard Boots for sale, $475 or best offer

Background: Ridden twice! I went to the ski shop and got measured and was suggested to go with a Mondo 29.. I normally wear a size 12, US. These things gotta be to small. I rode Saturday down the green hill a dozen times to get the feeling back with the angled stance, currently my feet & calves are still store.
my loss, wanna order a M30 but need to unload these first… 

76DB6E9F-C5BF-4018-BC90-D3161405AD99.jpeg

698CE3DE-8D34-4B11-8242-B5DEA782420F.jpeg

AD583002-D13D-4CDB-918A-6F6761B6B6F5.jpeg

CE2DBF55-C6DE-46EF-A159-478418C69EDC.jpeg

4D3A8AF3-6FC9-4E68-94C2-ABED155B60F4.jpeg

5C2C5ABB-7A77-4C03-9A3F-96792EC5969E.jpeg

sell em and get a larger size shell if you want, but you probably don't need to. try a thinner liner such as an intuition plug (low volume) or pro wrap (medium volume upper, low volume lower) and mold them. the stock deeluxe liners are kind of puffy. i wear a street shoe 12us myself and feet measure 28.7cm. i was in a M30 deeluxe for a few years and now i'm riding a M28 upz. the upz liners are thinner on the lower part and fit me well once they were molded. i plan on getting a pro wrap for my 28 shells due to the shin bang i'm getting with the stock upz liners. something to consider.

Agree with dhamann.  I wear 11.5 US or 12 US for shoes and boots.  Measured as 28.5 cm, riding same Deeluxe Track 325 boots, size 28 mondo.  Sean at Donek recommended the 28s.  Got the liners molded, still a little tight in one spot since one foot is wider, had pain in that foot and got them punched by a shop and all is good.  Hope it all works out for you.  There are so many people on this forum who know way more than me.  

Thanks for the feedback guys!!  I just rode them straight out of the box.  The smack to the back of the head is go get them molded… there’s a ski/snow shop close to me that does boot liner molding, gonna give them a call and see what the can do, just may keep them then.. thanks again,

Jack

• Like 1