Note to New Members ×

T-line on monday

P06781

If anyones interested in ridin timberline its their "founders week" so tix are only 19.95. I plan on riding monday am if possible . It snowed on the the upper mountain 8-12" this last week so hopefully conditions will be good.

Jim

Hi guys - I've been up the last few days. Its been good. Hopefully they will groom lots for you. The weather warmed up yesterday then froze last night, so the off-piste wasn't very good today. The groomed runs are fine. The bottom 200-300 feet on the Mile is getting sketchy. Look out for rocks. I think we will finish up the winter/spring season with okay coverage.

See you later -

Ed

you guys should have seen the cute girl I gave a ride down to Govy today. :cool: :p :eek:

Behave!!

Sorry I couldn't make it Ed. Felt like crap last night. Looks like the weather broke for you !! Your a good man. Thanks for the peanut butter n jelly!! It was great meeting Mike and Raj yesterday. Some moments of winter pow were good for the spirits!! If I can get the body to cooperate at 5am I will be there Monday. Jones ing to CARVE on the race boards.

Who all made it today? Was the "Re-Union" in full force today?

Riding with a guy that was a lifty the year I was born was too cool!! T-Line has always been "Family" . They are good folks.

Bryan

Photo. Ed, flexing his tool at speed "first year Tanker 200cm Millenium"

With many , many days on it. Perfect for a "Zig Zag" run in the fresh Mt Hood late season foam" Ride on bro!!

Nice to meet you guys on saturday. I thought I had too many toys with 6 snowboards and 4 pairs of skis. Not even ! You must have the largest snowboard collection in the world.

Anyway, pretty good conditions given the year. I will probably end the lift served season this weekend doing it all: ride hardboots, softboot, skinny skis and my super fat skis all on the same day.

Lot of new snow up top. Time to get into the the "earn your turns" seaosn on Hood adn Adams.