Note to New Members ×

Board and ski racing on TV or online?

David Kirk

For the past few seasons my wife and I have enjoyed watching snowboard and ski World Cup races on the Peacock app. It’s been very good coverage overall and they seemed to cover every event.

Yesterday we tuned in to watch the women’s ski race from Levi and found that Peacock is not broadcasting most of this years ski races. Instead they are being streamed live by something called Skiandsnowboard.live and one needs to pay for it of course. So we paid for one day just to see how it was and frankly it sucked. Grainy pixelated video that stops frequently to buffer that makes it almost impossible to watch. On top of that the commentator didn’t seem to know what he was talking about and that made it bad all around.

This morning I looked for the Snowboard PGS schedule on Peacock and it looks like it’s gone and will be covered by the new place too. Bummer.

So…does anyone know of a streaming service that will carry board and ski racing that isn’t skiandsnowboard.live? There’s got to be something better but I’m not having luck finding it.

Thanks in advance.

dave