Note to New Members ×

The whole mountain to myself

trikerdad

Was that the Saturday we missed one another? Getting ready to head down North Saddle it looks like. I'm missing it already too, didn't get to spend near enough time on the mountain this season, you on the other hand are an animal my friend! How many days did you end up with this year anyhow? We've got to get You, Derek, Eric, Randy, Karen, Dan, etc, etc. together next season for our own MSES. Hope you summer goes well, if you get down to Redding, stop and say "hi"

Have fun,

Paul

p.s. "HAPPY B-DAY MELLOW!!!!!" :D

Bill you are making me very jealous down here!

But we have less than 6 weeks before the season opens and I have received my new board (Prior 4wd 169). So while you are all in the middle of summer I will be at Mt Hotham carving, in New Zealand carving and in my bed dreaming about carving!

Dan

Hi Dan, only 7 months until the season starts here so I'm the one that's jealous. I just today received a 'new to me' 181 WCR from Prior. It was one of Chris Prior's personal boards designed more for carving than racing. It's going to be a long time before I get to try it out. Hope to see you at next year's SES. Bill

Want to make a trip next season to USA/Canada or somewhere else to carve in the end of the season when the days are longer and when it's not so crowdy. After having seen this photo does one have some recommendations? (some links will be helpful, I am just an european from the Netherlands).

Greets, Hans.