Note to New Members ×

Catek Short Plates

Toodles

Lightly used Catek short plates.  Tried to like them, but they were too heavy and complicated for me.  Have been sitting in a box for several years.  One adjustment pins hex head was striped so have included a box of steel (not stainless) replacement pins.

$200 Canadian plus shipping, or make a reasonable offer.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Wolf said:

A while back I worked out that the maximum boot sole length for Catek OS1 and OS2 short plates is about 301mm.  Here's a post showing how I got to that number:

https://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/topic/49299-boot-size-for-catek-os2-long-vs-short/#comment-498702

Awesome, thank you. When changing the size of my long plate os2's I moved the blocks probably a combined inch together with my new upz's. Do you know if they have a smaller sole? I'll have to look them over in a bit

16 minutes ago, Jadyn said:

Awesome, thank you. When changing the size of my long plate os2's I moved the blocks probably a combined inch together with my new upz's. Do you know if they have a smaller sole? I'll have to look them over in a bit

I just went out and checked my boots, they say 291 | 312, not sure what that means

6 hours ago, Jadyn said:

Do you know if they have a smaller sole?

I have read that UPZ boots have a shorter sole length versus Deeluxe/Raichle for a given shell size, but I don't know what those sizes are.  Your 192 / 312 could be the first data point if we can figure out what those numbers mean.

1 hour ago, Wolf said:

I have read that UPZ boots have a shorter sole length versus Deeluxe/Raichle for a given shell size, but I don't know what those sizes are.  Your 192 / 312 could be the first data point if we can figure out what those numbers mean.

Okay, I'll have to do more research on it. I'm at practice rn for snowboard

I used them with a 26.5 size deeluxe boot which I believe are 285 mm.

I'm not sure what the maximum boot size that can be used with the short plates.

I believe the UPZ boots sole length runs shorter than Deeluxe boots.

Edited by muthahucker
mistake

1 hour ago, muthahucker said:

I used them with a 25.5 size boot with deeluxe boots.

I'm not sure what the maximum boot size that can be used with the short plates.

I believe the UPZ boots sole length runs shorter than Deeluxe boots.

I believe they do to, I'm doing more research on it. If my boots will fit them then I'm most definitely buying them