Note to New Members ×

Virus Phantom Zylon 180cm/20cm

yamifumi

Hello all,

I have for sale Virus Phantom Zylon that is 180cm in length and 20cm at minimal width. This board is only 1 in a world as it was custom made and has designation “Proto”. The top sheet and base has cosmetic scratches and scrapes (mounting bindings, etc), base and edge has never been tuned. The board was built in Feb 2021.

**Comes with the plate under the bindings

Zylon and Carbon mixture is one of the best board I have ridden and unmatched. Virus does not specify SCR so I do not know exactly but it turns like a board between GS and SL. However, it can turn tighter with pressing on the nose and the tail. Or if you want to have relaxed turns, you can. The board can  do what you want it to do. It cuts through ice, eat up soft bumps, and stick like glue on groomers. Whatever you put into it, it gives back with awesome turns!!

There is no particular reason for sale but I do have 2 more Phantom Zylon that I ride every weekend so I thought to put it up for sale to see if anybody was interested. If you always wanted to try newer Virus, this is your chance. 

Here is link to some videos of me riding the board (some days were very icy that you can hear and struggled but the board held up and carves!!):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IRAZ4Iz5ycerf5UDNAx4IJSNuKCijJr-

Price $OLD

#getinfected #magicdust
**Does not come with SG bindings 

7F316444-AF31-4064-A102-E82DD4A9D528.jpeg

D22B5FBD-AB48-429B-9AA4-2331EAE3466D.jpeg

Edited by yamifumi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...