Note to New Members ×

McCall, ID suggestions?

Keenan

I think Tamarack is Thur-Sun So they have powder Thursdays They get fewer people so if your going to there thur a weekend do Brundage on the weekdays. Both do a ok job of grooming and have green to high blue groomers and some good off trail. Tamarack has some nice runs with rollers haven't ridden the north lift it just got put back after being repossessed it looks live good terrain.  Both can get 1-2 foot dumps I run a 174 Coiler NFCE in anything less than a foot when I go to either

21 hours ago, ibrussell said:

I think Tamarack is Thur-Sun So they have powder Thursdays They get fewer people so if your going to there thur a weekend do Brundage on the weekdays. Both do a ok job of grooming and have green to high blue groomers and some good off trail. Tamarack has some nice runs with rollers haven't ridden the north lift it just got put back after being repossessed it looks live good terrain.  Both can get 1-2 foot dumps I run a 174 Coiler NFCE in anything less than a foot when I go to either

Thanks.  The website says they are only open Fri-Sun, I wasn't aware of this.  I wonder how much the limited hours of operation contributed to the bankruptcy.