Note to New Members ×

Boards for sale

Kirk

1) '05 Nidecker Custom GS 177 - like-new cond. (ridden 2 days). Base and edges are perfect, top sheet mildly shows where TD2s were mounted. No scratches or dings. Very nice ride!

Specs:

Waist - 19.5 cm

Radius - 13.5 m

Contact - 159 cm

Though Nidecker catalog shows equal nose and tail width, there is some nose-to-tail taper.

$300.00 plus ship from 84040

2) '99 Alp 157 - Excellent cond. e-mail for pics. Nice entry-level carver for medium/small rider.

Specs:

Waist - 20.0 cm

Radius - 9.23 m

$75.00 plus ship from 84040

Not super stiff, fairly damp and snappy. The 177 has a nice moderate (13.5 m) sidecut and decent effective edge to allow for GS carves at speed, yet allow you to work in moderate and even narrow trail systems without too much trouble. The edge transition is almost effortless - they release out of a carve very nicely. Nice edge hold.

• 1 month later...

Bryan - Saw those freshies you were scoring up at Hood - Sick photos - you BASTID!:D

Any and all $ scraped together from gear sales will be going toward the Burner (if there are any 197s available out there by then). Unless you are just tired of the one you have, due to the obviously superior 203 Tinkler :D I've got a couple of other things I'm trying to work out to get the cash - hell, I've got all summer.

Hope to hook up this next season - perhaps SES or maybe even WTC.