Note to New Members ×

Boots UPZ RC 10 Size 28.5 Like New

alexbruck

UPZ RC 10

Size 28.5   Shell is marked 291/312  This is a 28/28.5 shell and has the larger liner making it a 28.5. See size chart for 312 shell size at http://upzboots.com/faqs/#1437594680900-7f0a849e-811e 

Have plenty of pics but could not attach them. I can email them to you. I am not stating these don't show any signs of wear as wear could included banging around a garage or a trunk, I am just saying that I cannot see any hard evidence that these were actually  used on the slopes or walked on. Maybe they were, but if so it could not have been much at all, maybe one run?  Let me send you the pics.

$235 plus $20 to ship East of Rockies and $35 to Rockies or beyond in contiguous US. 

I have bought and sold many items on the (older) Bomberonline forum over the years with all good karma on all sides of all transactions.

Alex   917-517-1808

5 hours ago, alexbruck said:

UPZ RC 10

Size 28.5   Shell is marked 291/312  This is a 28/28.5 shell and has the larger liner making it a 28.5. See size chart for 312 shell size at http://upzboots.com/faqs/#1437594680900-7f0a849e-811e 

Have plenty of pics but could not attach them. I can email them to you. I am not stating these don't show any signs of wear as wear could included banging around a garage or a trunk, I am just saying that I cannot see any hard evidence that these were actually  used on the slopes or walked on. Maybe they were, but if so it could not have been much at all, maybe one run?  Let me send you the pics.

$235 plus $20 to ship East of Rockies and $35 to Rockies or beyond in contiguous US. 

I have bought and sold many items on the (older) Bomberonline forum over the years with all good karma on all sides of all transactions.

Alex   917-517-1808

Interested. Sending you pm.